A couples journey with adoption



Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little start

Gosh.  Critt & I had discussed this early on and we weren't really up for the whole blog thing.  In all actuality it has been a number of blogs that have been my source of laughter, inspiration, and support during this journey.

This isn't going to be a blog discussing our personal life.  I think we both...I know..that we both love each other.  We have actually cracked this joke several times as we see people post their admiration for their significant other on their facebook pages.  My opinion is we have been through a journey in our marriage already...one thankfully a lot of couples don't have to...infertility.  Statistics do show (sorry this shows the college student in me and too many research papers) that because of this we have lowered our divorce percentage from 50% to 10%.  So that pretty much means I will put up with with Critt..for like...FOREVER.  So some of this journey will be just for us to absorb and not the entire world wide web.  I want this more to be a blog were we can relay messages to family and friends, get information from others, and possibly shed light & hope to others in a similar situation.  A friend told me not long ago said I should write...so here it goes. (That is a shout out to you Blake) So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment